What's new

Best online frag retailers?

The heading pretty much says it all. But we can go a bit deeper..... who's got the best prices/ regular deals? Who do you most trust? Who do you avoid? Who ships fast and who drags they're feet?

Imma need them deets as I progress down the rabbit hole.

@4pointOh . Here are my thoughts:

1) As far as prices are concerned, Frangrancenet.com and Fragrancex.com pretty much have the best prices AND their scents are generally legit. If you find etailers that sell stuff for less, beware of counterfeit frags.

2) The downside to the above 2 is that they pretty much carry mostly designer fragrances, but I find that most designer frags are pretty awful (for a variety of reasons) and overworn by way too many people. So I like Luckyscent where you can order tons of samples for Niche brands and then buy (at a fair price) from them or other retailers. I have found many niche brands and frags this way (for example CDG Monocle, Maison Gantier, Parfums de Nicolai etc).

Hope this helps.

@4pointOh . Here are my thoughts:

1) As far as prices are concerned, Frangrancenet.com and Fragrancex.com pretty much have the best prices AND their scents are generally legit. If you find etailers that sell stuff for less, beware of counterfeit frags.

2) The downside to the above 2 is that they pretty much carry mostly designer fragrances, but I find that most designer frags are pretty awful (for a variety of reasons) and overworn by way too many people. So I like Luckyscent where you can order tons of samples for Niche brands and then buy (at a fair price) from them or other retailers. I have found many niche brands and frags this way (for example CDG Monocle, Maison Gantier, Parfums de Nicolai etc).

Hope this helps.
Definitely very helpful, I appreciate it. I'm just earlier in my fragrance journey so little tips and tricks are definitely appreciated... might save me some headache. Lucky scent wasn't on my radar at all, gonna check that out right now.

Hands down best prices are Aurafragrance.com, although they have a rotating inventory and things can sell out quick. Worth staying on top of.
Otherwise my favorites are Maxaroma (has some good sales, good selection of niche and designer too) and Fragrancenet (I think there's a 35% off code that is better than the sales they advertise.

I buy a lot from FragranceBuy.ca.They have a US operation as well. Good selection and good prices. They ship fast, but I am about 10 miles from their warehouse in Canada.

Top Bottom