What's new

Best of the Cheapest Loose Leaf Paper for FP

Title says it all.

I do a lot of scribbling at work and use the multi-use copy paper (20lb, 90 bright, Boise) widely available at the printer/copier - it's not very smooth, bleeds a bit with my medium nibs I like and bleeds through but it is cheap.

Can I do a little better buying outside and bringing into work?

waterman ink if that makes a difference.

-jim

sustainable earth paper at staples
norcom composition books at Wally World, ones made in brazil
Ampad gold fiber

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Here is a Steno pad.

It's National Brand.

Dennison National Company, Holyoke, Ma. 01041

Made in the U.S.A.

Wander into an office supply store to check on their reams of paper. Staples brand 28 lbs paper works for me.

Picked up a ream of #32 HP Laserjet Paper on Amazon. The cost was $10 and change which I ordered along with some other items. The shipping cost was pretty high though as i recall.high.

Picked up a ream of #32 HP Laserjet Paper on Amazon. The cost was $10 and change which I ordered along with some other items. The shipping cost was pretty high though as i recall.high.
Paper is heavy! The 32# HP paper is nice stuff...very, very smooth and very, very white.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I've heard from a few customers that the Sustainable Earth plays very well with fountain pens.

You could try a heavier weight paper such as 24# or 28#

The Made in Brazil composition and other papers available at Staples, OfficeMax and Office Depot. (this includes the filler paper)

Top Bottom