What's new

Best non-pumpkin fall scents?

A lot of love for Hallows on here as well, which I have not tried. Another one that is not returning though (I think).

Dig Hallows too; so much so that I grabbed the EdT awhile back, it’s a great complement to the soap, although not a scent I’d care to make a signature for myself. Great performance on the Glissant base though.

Apparently it’s pretty hard to find, although my local shave shop has like 7 tubs in stock.

Hallows, Leviathan and Autumn Ash, though with Autumn Ash, it may be best to start with a sample to make sure you like it. It's not for everyone.

I think Nocturne wins :thumbsup:

Good call. I tried a sample of that last year. Quite a nice scent!

A lot of love for Hallows on here as well, which I have not tried. Another one that is not returning though (I think).

I heard that Hallows is not returning this year as well. I cannot confirm, just passing along the rumors I have heard in the community.

Nocturne should return for fall of 2020. I stocked up though. I still have 2 soaps and 4 aftershave splashes. It is my favorite scent of all time thus far in my shaving journey.

Will stated last fall that Hallows was not returning. And it's supposed to be gone forever and not just 2019.
It will most likely be back. Barrister and Mann have had steady growth and have begun a pattern of re-releases. Starting to look like every other year for some of the favorites maybe...I mean hopefully. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the fall of 2020. However there is no confirmation to what I just said, just a hunch. The only scents that I have heard that have been semi retired or permanently retired are Roam and Patches. Cheers!

Last edited:
Nocturne should return for fall of 2020. I stocked up though. I still have 2 soaps and 4 aftershave splashes. It is my favorite scent of all time thus far in my shaving journey.

I absolutely love the soap, but find the aftershave to be so different. Versus the nice apple cider and wood of the soap, literally all I smell in the splash is smoke. I was so disappointed when I got a bottle of it. I used it once and it's collecting dust until I BST it.

It will most likely be back. Barrister and Mann have had steady growth and have begun a pattern of re-releases. Starting to look like every other year for some of the favorites maybe...I mean hopefully. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the fall of 2020. However there is no confirmation to what I just said, just a hunch. The only scents that I have heard that have been semi retired or permanently retired are Roam and Patches. Cheers!

I would love for them to bring back some of the older ones, as well as make EdTs of some of the other seasonals. I would jump for joy if Will made a First Snow Edt.

I absolutely love the soap, but find the aftershave to be so different. Versus the nice apple cider and wood of the soap, literally all I smell in the splash is smoke. I was so disappointed when I got a bottle of it. I used it once and it's collecting dust until I BST it.

I would love for them to bring back some of the older ones, as well as make EdTs of some of the other seasonals. I would jump for joy if Will made a First Snow Edt.
Let me know if you ever decide to BST it. I am always looking for more of the splash. I would love to have Nocturne in an EDT, but sadly I don't see it happening since I have emailed Will about it.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Phoenix Space Nog. Like it so much it will be in my year round rotation even though this is a Fall/Winter Seasonal offering from Phoenix.

Top Bottom