What's new

Best MENTHOLATED soap/cream?

“Coldest” mentholated soap/cream?

• Total voters
I have just about all the stirling glacials and I would say they are the coldest shave soaps I have used. how do the stirling glacials compare to barrister and mann's arctique? can anyone do a comparison between the two and which one you think is colder?

I have just about all the stirling glacials and I would say they are the coldest shave soaps I have used. how do the stirling glacials compare to barrister and mann's arctique? can anyone do a comparison between the two and which one you think is colder?
Arctique is colder by a decent amount at least a point or two if using a ten point scale compared to the glacials cryogen is colder as well. If you got yourself a decent grinder(I use an oxo) and a bag of menthol crystals you could easily get an arctique(or more) level menthol that way as well with other mentholated soaps.

This thread needs more EU representation, I have nothing to contribute. 🤪
palmolive-menthol-shaving-cream-100ml.jpg

I absolutely love glacial lemon chill. Its been 100 degrees day after day here in Arkansas and glacial lemon chill is a cool treat. I have Margaritas in the arctic, and I like it, but I wish I'd have gotten glacial Margaritas in the arctic. I guess I just like menthol.

I absolutely love glacial lemon chill. Its been 100 degrees day after day here in Arkansas and glacial lemon chill is a cool treat. I have Margaritas in the arctic, and I like it, but I wish I'd have gotten glacial Margaritas in the arctic. I guess I just like menthol.
Hate to add to your “FOMO” (as the “youngins’” call it! 😉), but I have glacial “MITA” and it’s SENSATIONAL! 🥶🧊☺️

I love and am hooked with mentholated soaps & Aftershaves, being where I am...hot and humid all year round...so it's for sure I'll have my daily mentholated fix...either with soap, aftershaves (Stirling Witchhazel) or frost drops...
My limited experience with mentholated soaps...
Proraso Green Soap & Splash was my first experience with mentholated. Love it and still enjoy it but was eclipse by...
Stirling:
Iced Pineapple is my number 1
Margaritas in the Arctic 2
Glacial Peach number 3
Orange Chill 4
Lemon Chill 5

However...nothing beats Yaqi PinaColada Chillers Soap plus the matching splash...
The cooling is almost painful but I love it...hahahaha!

I love and am hooked with mentholated soaps & Aftershaves, being where I am...hot and humid all year round...so it's for sure I'll have my daily mentholated fix...either with soap, aftershaves (Stirling Witchhazel) or frost drops...
My limited experience with mentholated soaps...
Proraso Green Soap & Splash was my first experience with mentholated. Love it and still enjoy it but was eclipse by...
Stirling:
Iced Pineapple is my number 1
Margaritas in the Arctic 2
Glacial Peach number 3
Orange Chill 4
Lemon Chill 5

However...nothing beats Yaqi PinaColada Chillers Soap plus the matching splash...
The cooling is almost painful but I love it...hahahaha!
“Chard” LIVES! 👍🏼😆

Is this the same “Yaqi” that makes the BRUSHES? 🤔

Personally, Stirling Orange Chill is my favorite and it's getting plenty of use this summer. As far as coldest, the Stirling Glacial Electric Sheep is on a whole 'nuther level of cold. It is so cold I find it uncomfortable unless I am really hot like after mowing the lawn. I probably would have been happier with the regular Electric Sheep. I really like the lather I get from Stirling soaps and I think the mutton tallow versions are the best in the Stirling line.
Tried Orange Chill for the first time 2 days ago. Wow! It‘s like a glass of orange juice with ice. Superb for the summer.

I rate Fine Snake Bite soap very highly.
LEA menthol is a great cream and the tube is huge.

Stirling Soap Co's Margaritas In The Arctic (Glacial) is so 🥶! My eyes water during the whole shave. The matching splash in Glacial is almost too much. I had to step outside the other day in the 104 heat to warm up my face a bit lol. But it is sooo worth it🤣

Top Bottom