What's new

Best MENTHOLATED soap/cream?

“Coldest” mentholated soap/cream?

• Total voters
For the drops it would probably only change the top layer of soap which might work fine use top layer then reapply after it gets weaker. Changing the whole tub to glacial I don't think would work unless you mixed it together very well which I don't think would be easy with thicker soaps unless a glycerin soap which you could melt. I know you can put crystals into soap and they eventually will dissolve as well, but probably not the whole tub.

For menthol crystals I grind them into the amount of water in the bowl that I think I will need for the soap and they slightly dissolve after 30 seconds or so. Maybe I could skip this part, but it works for me. I lather then they usually completely dissolve by time done lathering. It's probably only happened once where I felt a little crystal not unpleasant just noticed it and took it out. DK damnfineshave on youtube does this quite a bit if you like to see it somewhat visually he did it with B&M arctique recently.
Thanks I’ll check it out

So, after MANY months, the results of my informal poll on what is the COLDEST mentholated soap out there yielded the following results -

the MAJORITY felt that OTHER brands than the ones I listed were “COLDER,” and of the ones that I did list, “Proraso” came in a close SECOND. 🤓

Which leaves me to wonder - were people actually voting for their “FAVORITES,” or what they GENUINELY felt to be the COLDEST, in their opinion, since as a RABID Proraso fan myself, I can’t concur that it is the “COLDEST“ soap out there. 🤔 🥶

Last edited:
Yeah I'm thinking it's B&M arctique or cryogen they are close. Never tried wet the face cold fusion, that could be the coldest as it has undissolved crystals in the soap. PAA frostbyte isn't that strong. The coldest I ever had has been adding my own grinded menthol to a soap that already has quite a bit of menthol.

Top Bottom