What's new

Best mach3 handle?

looking for the best , heavy and nice in the hand feeling Mach 3 compatible handle that you guys have experience with? It seems the Parkers don’t have the best reviews so I’m confused.

Elite Razor has a few available right now. You could also contact Peter at Wolf Whiskers. His father-in-law, Rick Montalvo, makes Mach 3 handles using Wolf Whiskers resins. Either of those options will be a beautiful handle. You might also be able to get a matching brush if you want.

Elite Razor has a few available right now. You could also contact Peter at Wolf Whiskers. His father-in-law, Rick Montalvo, makes Mach 3 handles using Wolf Whiskers resins. Either of those options will be a beautiful handle. You might also be able to get a matching brush if you want.
Just a heads up , Wolf whiskers isn’t selling the handles anymore .

Etsy has loads. I have an eShave that's a bit naff. A few of German brands produce them. I would imagine most are now Fusions in the sets from L'Occitane, Molton Brown , Aqua di Parma etc.

E4FCFD3C-42EA-4DD3-9BEA-E30B80B642FE.jpeg Oh, If Mach3 the I recommend the Mühle Sophist porcelain habdle. It quite handy and a pleasure in haptics.

looking for the best , heavy and nice in the hand feeling Mach 3 compatible handle that you guys have experience with? It seems the Parkers don’t have the best reviews so I’m confused.

The classic is the best...
You have three colors to choose from

silver
proxy.php

blue
proxy.php

black
proxy.php

Top Bottom