What's new

Best Low Cost Shave Cream

What is the best inexpensive shaving cream under $10?

• Arko

• C.O. Bigelow

• Cremo

• JM Fraser's

• Godrej

• Kiss My Face

• Musgo Real

• RazoRock

• Palmolive

• Proraso

• Speick

• The Real Shaving Co.

Results are only viewable after voting.
depends where you live , but the great 3 cheapies for me are derby , arko ,and godrej.....can't miss with these...

I'd have to say kiss my face patchouli. The foam blows up, and it is $2.99 for a tube. Also goes great to make a super lather with sandlewood, D.R.H. Marlborough, cade, OS, bergamot...just about anything!! I will always keep it around

While I love Bigelow and Real Shaving Co creams and find Godrej quite good, I'm refraining from voting since the list doesn't show my pure bang-for-the-buck choice: Derby lavender cream at a dozen tubes for $12 from Amazon.

Prorasso is one of the best creams out there for any price, although for how inexpensive a tub is and how much bang you bet for your buck TOBS is pretty cheap too.

I am not a cream man but of the ones I tried I prefer Arko Sensitive. I still want to try Godrej because I like their Shave Round (soap) but from the list I would pick Palmolive.

I haven't tried all of them, but Proraso/Bigelow and KMF do it for me. I prefer Proraso/Bigelow over KMF by a hair.

KMF mint is working great as a superlather with MWF, though. Just a dollop the size of a half to full pea on top of MWF and I get the richest, slickest, most protective lather I can imagine.

Cremo is slick but smells weird. I didn't like the smell of Real Shaving Co. enough to stick around and master it.

What is the best inexpensive shaving cream out there around $10 and under? I really like Speick for the money and want to hear what others are using and liking.

Any ARKO Shave Cream; Cool, Max Comfort, Moist, Regular and Extra Sensitive, 100grams @$2.49

Most of those aren't available where I live, and I'm not inclined to mail order $3 items. Maybe I'll tack 'em onto another order sometime.

Of the ones I have tried (3x RSC, Neutrogena, KMF and C.O. Bigelow), the RSC Moisturizing double concentrated cream is my favorite. I really like the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin, but it's non-lathering, so I can see its appeal being limited. Same with the RSC Gel, which I like, but is definitely a non-traditional product. I'd buy all three again.

KMF and Bigelow and RSC Sensitive are kind of meh. I should probably revisit them, but they don't really turn my crank. I probably won't repurchase them.

Top Bottom