What's new

Best low cost cream?

Got a chance to use the Nivea this morning - I'm sold. See ya Arko stick, heading back to the store to stock up on some Nivea, but I'm going to leave room for Real Shave Co, MEM and some other odds/ends as time/money permit.

I'd buy all their remaining stock... Rumor is the stopped production. Its nowhere to be found anymore locally for me.

Can't imagine that ... it is all over Germany ... must be the #1 shave cream here (even more popular than Palmolive, I bet).

Arko creams are good too ... inexpensive, more interesting scents, and easy lather.

Can't imagine that ... it is all over Germany ... must be the #1 shave cream here (even more popular than Palmolive, I bet).

Arko creams are good too ... inexpensive, more interesting scents, and easy lather.

Then maybe, like Palmolive, they stopped importing it here. I'm not sure. I don't doubt its still made, but the numbers are dwindling in the BM stores near me. My rite aid said it will no longer be available there.

I know everyone has wighed in but seriously, I bought a tube of Palmolive classic off of Amazon for about $5.00. Got in about two days from the UK. Talk about speedy delivery. Anyway, so far it is the best "cheap" SC that I have used. It is better than some of the more expensive soaps and creams I have tried.

I know everyone has wighed in but seriously, I bought a tube of Palmolive classic off of Amazon for about $5.00. Got in about two days from the UK. Talk about speedy delivery. Anyway, so far it is the best "cheap" SC that I have used. It is better than some of the more expensive soaps and creams I have tried.

+1 if you get it for that price!!
I have a bunch of tubes on the way from Ireland and got them for 3.00 each shipped, but going to take 2 weeks to arrive.
But I agree for the price its great!!
Most vendors charge 8.00 for it, which is why I didn't include it.

Mem is an olive oil based Israeli shaving cream. Regular and a green one I vaguely remember as a Eucalyptus scent. I like the Regular. Lathers easily and is VERY moisturizing. Very cheap in Israel, but almost impossible to find in the U.S.

I have a tube that another member Davizera (David) from Israel sent. I really enjoy it so I have made it last almost 2 years so far.

For anyone else who like Real Shaving Company Shave Cream like i do, i contacted their customer service and this is the reply i recieved from their Marketing Manager.

Thank-you very much for your email regarding The Real Shaving Co.

The range is not available in any retail outlet in the USA at the moment and is no longer available to purchase directly at www.realshaving.com.

We are working on developing new retailers and other countries over the coming year so do keep uptodate with stockist news on our website.

In the meantime, thank-you very much for your comments about The Real Shaving Co. range – it’s always good to hear from our customers.

Top Bottom