What's new

BEST lime?

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
It was mentioned on here before, but it appears to be a strictly EUROPEAN commodity. šŸ˜•
As Edinburgh noted you can order it online, but you need to go through some special to and fro to get the VAT removed from the cost and the net invoiced via PayPal. I was quite intrigued until that issue cropped up. I just hate dealing with PayPal. I had it but closed it. Emails about suspicious were unnerving, and the PayPal interface to ascertain what was going on was klunky and opaque. Too bad. It certainly sounded like a fine product..
Ā 
As Edinburgh noted you can order it online, but you need to go through some special to and fro to get the VAT removed from the cost and the net invoiced via PayPal. I was quite intrigued until that issue cropped up. I just hate dealing with PayPal. I had it but closed it. Emails about suspicious were unnerving, and the PayPal interface to ascertain what was going on was klunky and opaque. Too bad. It certainly sounded like a fine product..

I have never had a problem with Pay Pal, but I know that many folks have and I donā€™t blame them for closing their accounts.

Anglia (The English Scent) is a pretty good company, so you might try emailing them to ask about other potential payment options. In any case, make sure to remind them to deduct the VAT for you.
Ā 
If you are looking for an EdT, check out the "Limes des Buras" by HovƩ. For a good old after shave I think it's hard to beat Clubman Citrus Musk.
Ā 
Top Bottom