What's new

Best Lavender Soap?

Thanks gentlemen, I'll take all of your suggestions under advisement. The votes for Ethos are pretty high so that may be the one I take the plunge on. There's a shortage of sincere, natural-smelling lavender products for guys out there and you've provided me with so many great options. Very much appreciated!

I currently have three lavender soaps that I'm using, and I've used several others in the past. I can't say that I have ever had a lavender soap that disappointed me. The ones in rotation now are the RazoRock that @Ron R posted about, the Cyril Salter that @emily666 mentioned and an old tallow Art of Shaving Lavender soap. For under $10 shipped to the US from Connaught, the Cyril Salter is truly a bargain.

It's been a while since my last purchase so I'm not up to speed with the newer stuff, but I enjoyed Mike's Lavender, Fine Lavender and C&S Oxford and Cambridge.

I just paid a visit to Razor Emporium in Phoenix. I picked up the Razor Emporium Small Batch Lavender.

Very low price at $12 for a nice 4 ounce plastic tub. Scent is fantastic.

The soap is one of the slickest I’ve ever used…..and I’ve tried dozens.

Highly recommended!!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR Harris makes an awesome lavender soap and shave stick. Performs great and has a medicinal/herbal lavender scent.

This is not intended to derail this thread which I am enjoying. That said, FYI, each year Sequim, Washington, US has a lavender festival during the Summer. And, while I did not see any shaving soaps for sale I did pick up several different types of lavender essential oil as well as some lavender hydrosol (which I used today as a matter of fact) in 2019. This drives home the point that there is no one single lavender scent. Lots of nuance here. I use my Colgate lavender essential oil which I bought in Sequim (pronounced Squim) to bump the amperage sometimes when I use a lavender shaving soap or aftershave. You are only limited by your imagination.

Top Bottom