What's new

Best Lavender Aftershave

What’s the best Lavender Aftershave out there? I love Taylor of Old Bond Street lavender shave cream but they don’t seem to have an aftershave.

Thanks in advance.

art of shaving lavender simpson manchurian kai july 20 2018.jpg

Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge (on which the Fine lavender is based) is amazingly awesome. I don't think Fine is an awful alternative, but it's not on par with C&S.

The Holy Black Lavender Creeper also very nice in my #2 slot.

proxy.php

Bringing this old thread back to life! Any updates??? What is your best lavender Aftershave?

Mine is still Chatillion Lux's Pure Lavender, but it looks like it's not made anymore by Declaration or Chatillion Lux....:frown2:

B&M Lavender and castle Forbes get my current vote. I suspect I’d add Ethos Grooming to the list as well. (I like the scent of the soap and the performance of the Agrumes skin food splash.)

B&M Lavender and castle Forbes get my current vote. I suspect I’d add Ethos Grooming to the list as well. (I like the scent of the soap and the performance of the Agrumes skin food splash.)

Is the B&M Lavender AS the same scent as the soap? I did not agree with the soap at all, I get that there's a lot of love for it, but to me it's somewhere between lavender adjacent and LINO (lavender in name only). I lean heavily towards the pure EO lavender scents. I don't want to pre-maturely write off the AS.

Is the B&M Lavender AS the same scent as the soap? I did not agree with the soap at all, I get that there's a lot of love for it, but to me it's somewhere between lavender adjacent and LINO (lavender in name only). I lean heavily towards the pure EO lavender scents. I don't want to pre-maturely write off the AS.
My recollection (having not used the soap in a long while) is that they're very close. B&M's Reserve Lavender scent is based on Caldey Island Lavender, which - from what I understand - has a floral note in addition to lavender. I like the slightly less sharp scent of the B&M, but I know others may feel differently.

Top Bottom