What's new

Best Injector razor for sensitive skin

My E2 is my best shaver but it might be a little too aggressive for sensitive skin. A good compromise would be the G type, a very efficient razor that seems very user friendly and a tad milder. I’ve never failed to get a close comfortable shave from it. AND, don’t use Ted Pellas: DULL, DULL, DULL. Use only Chinese Schicks ( “Chicks”)

My E2 is my best shaver but it might be a little too aggressive for sensitive skin. A good compromise would be the G type, a very efficient razor that seems very user friendly and a tad milder. I’ve never failed to get a close comfortable shave from it. AND, don’t use Ted Pellas: DULL, DULL, DULL. Use only Chinese Schicks ( “Chicks”)
i have the G, its got a good bite..

My $.02 worth is go with a Vintage Schick L, M or N. Seems these were the mildest razors produced by Schick. If you can find a M (the adjustable) that would be my preference as you can change the aggressiveness to suit you. Now, for a new Injector, take a look at the new Parker Adjustable Injector. It's very close to the Schick M and the price is better than what you normally can find for an M.

My $.02 worth is go with a Vintage Schick L, M or N. Seems these were the mildest razors produced by Schick. If you can find a M (the adjustable) that would be my preference as you can change the aggressiveness to suit you. Now, for a new Injector, take a look at the new Parker Adjustable Injector. It's very close to the Schick M and the price is better than what you normally can find for an M.
okay thx for the input

Top Bottom