What's new

Best Food Truck Delights

Around here authentic Mexican food can be had on almost every street corner.
It seems like everyone's nana, mother, or wife does tamales around Christmas, and any work party or pot luck has someone's relative bring enchiladas, etc. to share. Shoot, people at work just last week were asking one of the Mexican workers if his wife could make some tamales for them! lol

What I'd like to find is a good old-fashioned hot dog stand like those I found in downtown Manhattan!

I would highly recommend On the Hook Fish and Chips (www.onthehookfishandchips.com) for anyone in the 8 states they currently serve. Check their website for the schedule of when and where they’ll be.

Had a delicious lunch on Saturday!
3DE7A848-27C1-408D-8018-F1D8656F4168.jpeg

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
koja-kitchen.jpg
food-Koja-Kitchen-credit-Edwin-Goei-1.jpg

koja kitchen food truck Korean BBQ short rib, sesame vinaigrette lettuce, katsu aioli, sesame seeds and the bun is sushi rice. The BOMB

My favorite food truck here in Chicago is DönerMen. The serve legit German Imbiss.
If you're in Chicago, you don't even have to track down the truck anymore. They have opened a pub -- DMen Tap.
Right now, they have booths at both Christkindl Markets -- downtown and Wrigleyville.
Try the Currywurst!

My favorite food truck here in Chicago is DönerMen. The serve legit German Imbiss.
If you're in Chicago, you don't even have to track down the truck anymore. They have opened a pub -- DMen Tap.
Right now, they have booths at both Christkindl Markets -- downtown and Wrigleyville.
Try the Currywurst!

Yes!
Christkinldl Market just opened in Denver.
An annual tradition with live entertainment and traditional German goods and good food.

If you are in Los Angeles there is a recently refurbished warehouses with interesting eateries and retail. Its known as The Row. In addition...and this is the good part... There is a section known as smorgasburg that is an open area just full of the best foodtrucks in LA. Its amazing.

Top Bottom