What's new

Best EO (Essential Oil) Tallow Soaps?

Off the top of my head, there's Mike's Natural Soap's Orange, Cedarwood and Black Pepper, Shannon's Haymarket Vetiver and Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations' Gentleman's Lavender.

Got it!
Are you bath soaps exclusively EO’s?

working on it as we speak! It's hard to find good products that smell good that use essential oil, do not have awful other ingredients and don't break the bank. Real Essential oil is almost always more expensive than fragrance (parfum)

I've been searching for EO tallow soaps mostly because 100% of them work with my skin so far and I enjoy the scents. Stirling definitely is the king as they have a lot of options: Orange Chill, Lemon Chill, Scots Pine Sheep, Electric Sheep, Glastonbury, Bergamot Lavender, etcs. You can check em out on this page, filtered out for only EO soaps. Shave Soap - https://www.stirlingsoap.com/collections/shave-soap?_=pf&pf_t_scent_type=essential

The Sudsy Soapery is another good brand. I enjoy their Frosted Lemon and I have their Blizzard on the way. Couple others that I enjoy are Heritage Hill Continental (Very similar to Stirling Orange Chill in scent), and Mike's Natural Lime soap.

working on it as we speak! It's hard to find good products that smell good that use essential oil, do not have awful other ingredients and don't break the bank. Real Essential oil is almost always more expensive than fragrance (parfum)

indeed!
you're sold on natural over man-made person-made products?

indeed!
you're sold on natural over man-made person-made products?

Well, yes, but that's not exactly why I like EO. EO is like concentrate, you can read about it, that is why it is expensive. EO has been around forever. It's the real deal. I personally like Lavender EO because it seems to have a soothing, calming, almost medicinal therapeutic effect on me. I only discovered this recently!

Well, yes, but that's not exactly why I like EO. EO is like concentrate, you can read about it, that is why it is expensive. EO has been around forever. It's the real deal. I personally like Lavender EO because it seems to have a soothing, calming, almost medicinal therapeutic effect on me. I only discovered this recently!

got it, concentration!
eo must be lot more concentrated than fo.

got it, concentration!
eo must be lot more concentrated than fo.

Fragrance is can be overly nauseating sometimes. It can be too powdery, too floral, and it lingers far too long. Essential oil is strong and potent but without the bad characteristics of fragrance perfume. Of course, EO is also used as insect repellant, that is how potent it is. You don't need much of it!

Fragrance is can be overly nauseating sometimes. It can be too powdery, too floral, and it lingers far too long. Essential oil is strong and potent but without the bad characteristics of fragrance perfume. Of course, EO is also used as insect repellant, that is how potent it is. You don't need much of it!

so, do eo's and fo's have same or different concentration?

Top Bottom