What's new

Best e-Juices with Tobacco(Cigar or Pipe) Flavors?

Personally all the tobacco flavours taste really artificial to me. If there is a vape shop near you, go in and try out flavours.
If memory serves someone on here flavoured their own juice with Molto Dolce or something like that. So that is another route you could take if you can't find a tobacco flavour you like.

My advice? Treat vaping as an entirely different experience. You'll never recreate the taste of pipe tobacco or cigars.

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/
I have been vaping my own knockoff creation for the last couple of years.
50% Cuban and 50% Banana (XF extra flavor)and call it Havana Banana, I usually purchase 500ml at a time and it lasts me a few 3-4 months.
Guess you could just order straight Cuban if you desired.

Last edited:
Space Jam "Eclipse" is a cavendish tobacco - quite nice in small doses, but not an all-day-vape for me.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
My advice? Treat vaping as an entirely different experience. You'll never recreate the taste of pipe tobacco or cigars.

That is a perfect answer. At 1st I tried to mimic tobacco, that did not work. Once I gave that up and started exploring is when I really started to enjoy vaping.

That is a perfect answer. At 1st I tried to mimic tobacco, that did not work. Once I gave that up and started exploring is when I really started to enjoy vaping.

It's impossible to recreate the taste of lighting a tobacco leaf on fire. You can get the essence of tobacco flavors, but you'll never get the actual taste of burning leaf.

I don't even like the best majority of tobacco flavored liquid. Give me custards and fruity juice any day.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
It's impossible to recreate the taste of lighting a tobacco leaf on fire. You can get the essence of tobacco flavors, but you'll never get the actual taste of burning leaf.

I don't even like the best majority of tobacco flavored liquid. Give me custards and fruity juice any day.

I agree 100%. I smoked for 30 years, and really thought I would need the tabaccy flavor. I was wrong. :smile:

I've bought 25 or so small bottles of various relatively expensive tobacco flavours.

However, having tried them I prefer the inexpensive 50ml and 60ml bottles of Dunhill, Dunhill Delux, Salem and Cigar that is sold at Chinabuye. Their inexpensive 100ml bottle of General Flavour I am not that fond of, but their 100ml bottle of Coffee flavour I am very fond of.

What is missing from all of them is tar flavour. If Thierry Mugler can put the smell of tar into A*men cologne, it should be possible to put it into e-cigarettes.
Regards,
Renato

Top Bottom