What's new

Best disposable razor

I tried a BIC metal today. I am dissapointed. I have stubble AND razor burn. Obviously I did something wrong, but I can't figure it out.

Phil

If you really need something compact, you could order the Gillette Guard from one of our Indian eBayers. 24 refills are $12 shipped, two handles with four blades is about $8. It is a cartridge razor with very small carts. The Guard is a new product that is meant to convert the DE shavers in India with cheap carts and is much more compact than 12 Bic disposables. It actually doesn't shave bad for as cheap as it is made. I get mine from vishalmarket786.

I checked last night and my source is out of everything as she has nothing for sale. I did find another source but am afraid to post it as both sources I have posted are now not selling them (likely at the "request" of Gillette). The Guard is still available online but I am going to make Gillette find the seller themselves rather than post the seller's ID here.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I usually go with BIC sensitive (orange handle). It will take a million passes to get BBS, but is a single blade and is not aggressive.
jdudley76:
+ 1 on the BIC sensitive (orange handle), razor, if you can't take your reduced home shaving kit. :blushing:

Christopher
proxy.php

Has anyone tried the Persona Single Blade disposable, such as offered at Dollar Tree? They are yellow like the BIC , and the package compares it to the BIC.:001_huh:

There is also the Gillette Good News. I see those everywhere. Haven't used them before though.

Personna also has a copy of that razor. I think five razors in a package were $2.29. Shipping is free at www.personna.alice.com but there is a minimum order of six items. There are also several other choices for disposable razors attached to handles that are not that expensive. I haven't used them (other than their DE blades), but others say Personna blades work pretty well.

Top Bottom