What's new

Best deals on blades?

Hi! First of all this is my first post on this forum and also I am fairly new to this way of shaving. So I'v been getting my equipment at The Traditional Shaving Company (Here's a link if you haven't heard of them www.traditionalshaving.co.uk). I purchased a Muhle R41 with some cream and found them to have the best deal. But, them being UK based, buying blades there isn't very practical and I was wondering, where do you guys get your blades? I should mention that I am Canadian and for now my fav blades are Feathers and SuperMax. Thanks!

Wish4Blades is a seller on Amazon.ca - You can pickup 100 GSB from them for $26 CDN - free shipping. I have purchased from them twice - great seller...

Depending on which blades you prefer you can purchase 100 blades from $10-$20 delivered on ebay. There are some great deals if you are willing to shop & compare prices. There is something for everyone.

Razorock is out of Canada and they have a good selection of blades. That would be italianbarber if you're looking for the web store.

Wish4Blades is a seller on Amazon.ca - You can pickup 100 GSB from them for $26 CDN - free shipping. I have purchased from them twice - great seller...

I've purchased from Wish4Blades a few times. I agree... definitely a great Amazon.ca seller.

imcndn

Top Bottom