What's new

Best Current Non-Tallow Shaving Soap

i guess you're right, hard to choose..
When i'm using the black Dolomiti i think that's the best, than Manna becomes the fav and so on... reminds me, i didn't use Tundra for a while, time for a spin

SV soaps are incredible. I LOVE the scent of the Manna - never tire of it! And the glide is beyond description. It's great for preempting nicks & cuts with an open comb DE razor!

One of the best soaps on the market, IMO, is the Los Angeles Shave Soap Company's vegan soaps. I'm a fan of tallow based soaps, but their soap is so good that I don't even care that it is vegan. It meets or exceeds the performance of many of my favorite tallow soaps.

Sudsy Soapery is the very best non tallow soap and the second best soap of the 500 plus soaps I've tried.

Sudsy Soapery is great stuff, but it keeps developing these strange spots, and they grow!:a17:
IMG_0759.JPG

Mama Bears soap is glycerin based and does a great job.

Although my next Shave I am going to try the Bacon scent .... it smells more smokey/salty than bacon
I don't think it has real bacon.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Style points for working bacon into a veggie soap thread!

I've used several non-tallow soaps of late and it can be hard to tell the difference. Soap Commander, Catie's Bubbles, Victory Shaving, etc., are all making top-notch stuff. In fact, if I was to get real into the ingredients, I bet over half of my soaps are veggie. Keep in mind though, glycerin, stearic acid, and other ingredients can and may well be by-products of animal renderings.

Top Bottom