What's new

"best" cologne for brutally hot, humid weather

Wearing GIT today in 90 degree. Feels perfect. Manly and classic without being a dated scent.

Agree again. I thought GIT would would get nasty in heat as I find it a bit synthetic/chemical smelling, but it's doing great for me lately in this awful weather.

I wore it yesterday as well, and was surprised at how well it did in the heat.

GIT it weird for me. Sometimes I really like it, and sometimes I really don't.

Wearing Nautica Voyage. The opening is pretty strong and synthetic. Kinda smells like a strong dryer sheet...however it dries down to a refreshing marine fresh scent. Great for hot days.

Here in south texas, 110 degree weather in summer is pretty normal, I would suggest Floris ELite. Of course if you have not tried it I would advise a sample first, but,
I can tell you from experience this fragrance can kick hot or humid weather in the ***. this stuff will stay with you, even in the hottest of days.

True Religion works pretty well for me on hot days too. Yesterday I wore Nautica Voyage (which I think is better) but today I wore True Religion. It was 93 so I tried to stay inside as much as possible, but I do have a 4 month old puppy who constantly asks to go outside... and I just got home and took them for a walk and can still smell the True Religion after work, heat, and exercise.

Top Bottom