What's new

best brush

Simpson Polo 14 Manchurian in butterscotch. :001_tt1:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thats nice!!!! I love that classic butterscotch color.

Connaught sells the Muhle STF in 23mm; that is a real nice do everything brush for fifty bucks or so, delivered. No shedding, soft on the face, and makes MWF beg for mercy.

I'd probably want a Declaration Grooming or Wolf Whisker's brush because of their rarity/ price point. At least for their badgers, it seems very dense but still soft at the tips. And they look amazing so great for SOTD posts!

Simpson Polo 14 Manchurian in butterscotch. :001_tt1:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

:a16:

I know many think Manchurian type of hair is some marketing/prestige thing. I did too until I tried the Zenith Manchurian brush. I'm sold, I love it more than any other badger grade.

And there's nothing better than the Simpsons (or English) butterscotch color! Nice brush.

There is no such thing as the perfect brush. The only thing you can hope for is to find the perfect brush for you, whether that is an inexpensive synthetic or a premium badger. I enjoy using a variety of soaps and creams and a variety of brushes (badger, boar, horsehair and synthetic) to lather them. If I only used one soap day in and day out, selecting the perfect brush would be far easier.

I'd get another Cremo horsehair brush. The one I have now works perfectly for my needs. No other brush could surpass this perfection.

i was about to place a order for a carabian oak wood simpson manchurian brush for 360 pounds, then i realized that 360 pounds is 450 usd. almost 500 for a brush god damn. i might have to wait on that or focus on the SV 2.0 Shaving Brush from SV. also manchurian.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
One brush for face and bowl lathering? That would make me sad.

I guess it would be the Semogue TSN LE.

I'd hands down would want something like a Graydog wood handle. Some of those wood handles he's posted are little art pieces. I know wood and water aren't quite friends, but wood certainly makes the most elegant and beautiful handles.

Since we're talking free, I'd want a Simpson synthetic knot in it (probably, I've never used anything expensive like a Simpson, lol).

For me something that combined the great looks of my Truefitt & Hill (Rooney) 3/1, the perfect Manchurian badger know of my Shave Revolution and the perfection that is a Simpson Chubby 2.... That would be the Simpson Chubby 2 Manchurian Dark Knight
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gts
Top Bottom