What's new

Best Brands of essential oils for DIY beard oil recipes.

hi ,,,wow,...thank you for the amazing info....My name is Dinesh...ive been growing my beard for a few months now..been using a few beard oils from ebay,,but after a while decided to try to make some at home...Argan, jojoba and sweet almond are my favourite carrier oils..The problem is that the scent of the beard oils i am making , they dont last that very long (around 30 mins)...could it be the essential oils am using are diluted down ?...i live in sri lanka and wanted to ask... what is the best essential oil brand around in the states when making DIY beard oils?...and normally how long does the scent of the essential oils last when used in beard oils.. ? a few hours in commercialy made beard oils?...Then what about DIY beard oils?...Does the duration of the scent only depend on the quality / brand of essential oil used?
i wanted to get the better brands of essential oils so that the scents last longer....Any info would be appreciated greatly...

thanks guys :001_smile:001_smile

Dinesh

I mostly use oils from Now foods. The scent won't hold up all day in general, but I get a solid hour of enjoyment. Essential oils will vary in how long it takes them to flash off. So a blend is the main way to get longevity of scent.

My favorite right now is equal parts of sage oil, pine oil, and cedar oil. Equal parts spearmint and orange is also really nice.

Top Bottom