What's new

best beard oils?

I've been using these from a guy at the local farmers market for about 2.5 years now. They're great
35B8F705-2E60-438A-AA76-591DBEA31642.jpeg

I didnt like the artisan oils out there that i tried. They werent bad, but i felt like it was all hype.

i enjoyed eco oil

I agree with the above, there is no magic, just oils. I prefer all natural oils over the ones that contain chemicals such as Pinaud. I have settled on Bulldog because it smells great and can even be found at my local Safeway. Cremo is good too.

I use Highwest Beard Company. I don't necessarily agree that all oils are the same. I tried a number of oils and they all made me break out. I was ready to give up on beard oil until I found Highwest. There must be something different about it.

Beard Care Club is awesome, and so is Defined Beard Co. BCC is owned by an Army Ranger and they have promo codes to save money, like BCC20

I use Highwest Beard Company. I don't necessarily agree that all oils are the same. I tried a number of oils and they all made me break out. I was ready to give up on beard oil until I found Highwest. There must be something different about it.

I found out castor oil causes me to brake out. I now stay away from anything that contains it

I use cremo which is easy to find in my local stores and my biggest reason. It does not contain sweet almond oil. I have family members with severe nut allergy and it is difficult to find oils and balms that do not contain almond oil. Plus it works great.

For me, it's easier to list which ones I didn't like. First off, my olsest daughter is allergic to sandalwood, so if it has sandalwood in the ingredients it's a hard pass. I found Pinuad to feel heavy in my beard. I loved the scent, bit could not stand the thick heavy feeling. And Cremo didn't do it for me because of the scent.

That's from using probably 18 different companies you can find on the net plus another 12-15 small artisans. Nothing really stood out as OMG gotta have it this for the rest of my life products. So play around with various sample packs until you find something you like. That's my advice.

Luxurious Bastard has some interesting scents. Mad Viking makes my beard feel a bit softer, though I don't love the scents I've tried so far.

Incidentally, I'm not a fan of Mad Viking's beard wash.

For me, it's easier to list which ones I didn't like. First off, my olsest daughter is allergic to sandalwood, so if it has sandalwood in the ingredients it's a hard pass. I found Pinuad to feel heavy in my beard. I loved the scent, bit could not stand the thick heavy feeling. And Cremo didn't do it for me because of the scent.

That's from using probably 18 different companies you can find on the net plus another 12-15 small artisans. Nothing really stood out as OMG gotta have it this for the rest of my life products. So play around with various sample packs until you find something you like. That's my advice.

For Cremo which sent did you not like or was it both. I don't like the premium scent much but will use it if that is all they have. I do wish they had more scent options, but I don't find many oils without sweet almond oil in it. I am checking out badass beard company with a free sample on the way and no almond oil in the earl grey and lavender scent.

Has anyone used proraso wood & spice beard oil? Just wondering if the scent is subtle. I'm not a fan of overpowering oils

Top Bottom