What's new

best beard oils?

seen this brand before never used them though tbh

Magic City Beard Co. makes awesome products that contain Ostrich oil...and their oil is fantastic and the Sunrise scent is amazing. It's fresh and natural, not too strong, and lasts all day.

I also love Black Rebel Beard Oil...The Loner is what I like and use. I don't like any of their scents that I have tried so far so the Loner is my preference...it's unscented. It also has Ostrich oil and is amazing. Obviously I like Ostrich oil...it works the best for my beard.

I’ve been using Badass Beard Company products this winter. I like their outlaw and original scents. The biker scent is too strong for me to smell all day long. Happy hunting lots of small businesses making these products now.

I’ve tried 3 different specialty ones (Percy Nobleman, Cremo, Jack Black). All nice and all seemed to keep the skin moisturized, etc. Then a friend told me to try straight Jojoba oil and that’s where I’m ending up. No perfume (“essential” oils) smell is a plus and it seems to make the whiskers much softer than the others. I wonder if the processing and mixing of oils the special beard products commit to actually kills the beard-softening effect??

After trying everything I can,

I believe the best beard care products ever is :

beard-octane-beard-octane-car-air-freshener-fresh-citrus-15479308648503_700x700.jpg

Mostly use Holy Bastard from Luxurious Bastard company. Although I have a small preference for the Legendary Bastard scent, the wife prefers the Holy Bastard, so that’s what I use. I had tried a number of scents, but when I put on the H.B., my wife immediately said she loved it, and she had not made too many positive comments regarding my previous trials.
Jack

Mostly use Holy Bastard from Luxurious Bastard company. Although I have a small preference for the Legendary Bastard scent, the wife prefers the Holy Bastard, so that’s what I use. I had tried a number of scents, but when I put on the H.B., my wife immediately said she loved it, and she had not made too many positive comments regarding my previous trials.
Jack
I've picked up a few LB oils as well. Vetiver, Vallhalla, & Dark. They're all very interesting with a depth and richness to the scents. One caveat/benefit is that they're strong. Like, all day long and into the night persistent.

This is good most of the time, but be advised. When you oil your beard with these, that's your scent until that beard gets washed.

The oil is very good quality as well, smoothing and moisturizing.

New oils, balms, and butters go up all the time and some scents sell out fast, so it pays to check the website.

Highly recommend LB.

I’ve been using Honest Amish Pure - unscented. And Grave Before Shave - unscented Viking Blend and Vanilla/Cigar.

I appreciate the quality, price, and availability on Amazon and in Walmart. Also the GBS comes in both 1oz and 4oz containers.

Home made..
Easy...and not 10 to 20 bucks and once. Read the ingredients to many. Craft your our ...and you will find want works best for you..
I have been making my own for over 40 years..
Have fun...
BFX.

Top Bottom