What's new

Best BBS Ever

Y'all I just had to stop in to say what an amazing shave I had today. I think I'm just amazed that my face is still in one piece.

I shaved with a straight that's three shaves off of the DMT...my first try at honing with it. It was hardly smooth. In fact I did only two passes with the straight. I did an ATG pass with my NEW Improved Tuckaway with a Lord stainless blade.

The shining star of the shave though was the RazoRock XXX tallow I acquired in a trade. I took a break from 3017ing some Stirling samples, so alas, I mist return to that. But this stuff is really great. I finally understand all the hype.

Finished off with some La Toja splash and RazoRock King Louis Wax.

Had a lot of feed back from the alum, but within minutes I was feeling fresh and smooth. 7 hours later and I'm still rockin BBS.

Just thought I'd share. Have a great evening.

Razorock is some great stuff, especially for the cost. I think everyone should have at least one tub.

Most excellent. I have been having great shaves using my Merkur 33C and A Bolzano -4 today. MWF, Pure Badger, LWH, Northwoods After Shave Balm.

Which DMT? And the tuckaway is such an awesome razor. I was shocked by the results based on lack of notoriety compared to others.

Which DMT? And the tuckaway is such an awesome razor. I was shocked by the results based on lack of notoriety compared to others.

Extra fine. Its taking forever to set the bevel. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I may need to invest in the fine.

I had a similar result with RazoRock XXX-T using a number of razors from TTO's to LC's which is why I went right out and bought a few more tubs of it.

Top Bottom