What's new

Best Almond

Cella gets a lot of hype. And its good stuff. But I prefer DR Harris Almond Soap. It is much more sublime. Most of the italian classics smell great but are a bit sweet. The DR Harris smells earthier to me. Scent, price, and performance, I would say Cella. But for me if you put more emphasis on the scent and price it's DR Harris

Any one of the almond scented Italian soft soaps: Cella, Valobra, Vitos, or P.160

They are all great performers and have a nice almond scent

I haven't used the RR Classic, but I have smelled it and it smelled divine. I have used a couple of other RR soaps, though, and they perform awesomely.

+1

I have the same Harris soap, and like it very much. Just the other day, I received some Cella and it is pleasant, but not as elegant, for lack of a better word.

Cella gets a lot of hype. And its good stuff. But I prefer DR Harris Almond Soap. It is much more sublime. Most of the italian classics smell great but are a bit sweet. The DR Harris smells earthier to me. Scent, price, and performance, I would say Cella. But for me if you put more emphasis on the scent and price it's DR Harris

Geo F Trumper Almond Shaving Soap is the best almond soap for me. It has the best smell I ever met. Not just for almonds but best smell of all soaps.

Any one of the almond scented Italian soft soaps: Cella, Valobra, Vitos, or P.160

They are all great performers and have a nice almond scent

I've enjoyed each of these traditional Italian soft soaps with the exception of valobra... however I must say that TFS Barbe Rosse truly takes the cake for me on best almond scent ever.

As far as performance goes, another vote for Cella. Top notch. The scent, although not unpleasant, is overly sweet and cloying.

for price and performance Cella wins for me. I will go against many and say that the scent is not all that strong, but that could be due to the great food I eat down here. It's got to have a ton of flavor or I ain't eatin it!!!!

Any of the Italian soaps...Vitos Super Extra is another that I did not see mentioned. As a side note Razorock now has and almond asb called R-160.

Top Bottom