What's new

Best All Purpose Body Wash for Hair and Skin ?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have only used a couple of body washes but I found Nivea to be pretty good.

Suave for men makes a pretty decent 3in1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash that smells great and doesn't leave my skin dried out.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Suave for men makes a pretty decent 3in1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash that smells great and doesn't leave my skin dried out.
I've seen this and wondered if it were any good. Does your hair feel "weighed down" at all?

I've seen this and wondered if it were any good. Does your hair feel "weighed down" at all?
Not at all. I stopped using it as a shampoo because I get dandruff and switched to head and shoulders for my hair care. But it got my hair clean and has a nice scent to it. Like a sporty men's cologne.

FarmerTan

Not at all. I stopped using it as a shampoo because I get dandruff and switched to head and shoulders for my hair care. But it got my hair clean and has a nice scent to it. Like a sporty men's cologne.
Excellent news. I too usually finish my hair off with head and shoulders, but I mistakenly bought coconut scent, not one but TWO! ..... So I get to put up with it for awhile as I am the cheapest person on planet Earth.

Excellent news. I too usually finish my hair off with head and shoulders, but I mistakenly bought coconut scent, not one but TWO! ..... So I get to put up with it for awhile as I am the cheapest person on planet Earth.
Currently using the Coconut scented H&S and I prefer the smell of the original for men. And Suave is pretty cheap.

FarmerTan

Currently using the Coconut scented H&S and I prefer the smell of the original for men. And Suave is pretty cheap.
Oh, I'll probably buy the Suave, and blame you! lol. But that Coconut is something I like somedays, others not. It's funny, because my wife loves to smell it while I shower!

I usually use Nivea body wash. Noticed a new charcoal formula one that it hair face and body so I picked it up. So far really enjoying it.

Top Bottom