What's new

Best Acqua di Parma knockoff

I do agree that the Asylum Colonia is superb and it is my go to soap along with the AS but to me the AS is more of a balm with the scent dissipating in about a hour so a true cologne or EDT seems logical to complete the package. I do have Castile but I don't find it to be the right one. Maybe I need to just get the ADP and be done with it!

Hey not sure if you're still looking but a company by the name of Perfume Parlour has a clone of the Original AdP Colonia and it's spot on, even lasts a little longer too. The convenient part is it's so affordable you can spray away and not worry about wasting money!

Eau Sauvage is very reminiscent of AdP, in my opinion. But it is so watered down and as expensive as AdP that is better to go for the real thing instead.

I love AdP, too. My shaving cream is about to finish, while the aftershave splash and balm are gone. I won't repurchase any of them, unfortunately. Even though I could afford them, I have become more conscious about my shaving spending and simply can't justify their costs anymore.

James Bronnley Gentleman

Virtually identical

20200715_135851.jpg

Top Bottom