What's new

Best 1990's scent.

I wore Cool Water too a lot in the 90s (and still love it). I also mixed in my other two “go to” perfumes of original Polo and Giorgio for Men, both of which are current “go to” perfumes decades later.

DK Men was by far my favorite fragrance from the 90's. It had a really cool bottle as well.
1580171700589.jpeg

This one? I still have some. Found it in a box in the basement. Used to love it, but I put it on the other day and thought holy smokes that’s a lot of scent! Powerhouse for sure.

Hard for me to narrow to one. Lots of great stuff hit the market in the 90s. I have several from that decade and I love each one. Some to ponder--Cool Water and Zino, both by Davidoff, Chanel Egoiste, Armani Pour Homme and Aqua di Gio, Gucci Pour Homme, and Joop!. All these are wonderful.

Last edited:
CK Eternity or Obsession were all around me in the 90s. Nautica filled the gym locker room. Once in a while somebody would wear Polo.
I wore this EDT (can't remember the name) that smelled like leather and gun powder.

I wore this EDT (can't remember the name) that smelled like leather and gun powder.

That would sort of describe Knize Ten, or, say, something like Godet Cuir de Russie. But if you were wearing one of those while you buddies were wearing, CK Eternity, Obsession, Nautica, and Polo, my hat is off to you!

I can't remember the name, but it wasn't either of the two you mentioned. Sometimes I didn't even need the cologne; just drive to my buddy's house straight from the gun range.
I had a cologne that smelled like Hoppes #9, but I can't remember the name.

Last edited:
Take your pick. The 90's were the best decade for men's fragrances. Eternity, Hugo Boss, Drakkar Noir, Fahrenheit.. the list goes on.

The ones that I had only:
1) Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio
2) Calvin Klien Eternity
3) Paco Rabane Paco

The ones me and my mates also had:
1) Ralph Lauren Polo Sport
2) Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

The ones my mates had only:
1) Tommy Hilfiger Tommy
2) Davidoff Cool Waters

Turned 13 in 1993 and was shipped off to boarding school, then I studied engineering. In the 90s no matter how much I sprayed, the fairer sex would only meet me once, not the multiple times in a short span of few minutes that I was hoping for.

Go figure. :c1:

Top Bottom