What's new

Best $100 DE Razor

I appreciate all of the suggestions, although in some ways I was more interested in just hearing about everyone's opinion than in choosing a new razor for myself. I didn't do a careful tally, but I believe that the most mentions were for the Rockwell 6S. I never owned a 6S, but I did own a 6C, and I found the bulk of the head to be more than I liked. I prefer razors with a lower profile head. Another razor mentioned often was the Game Changer. I've owned all of the variations of the Game Changer, and while I agree it is a fine razor, it never shaved as closely as my Muhle Rocca. One razor that I was surprised that I didn't see was the Edwin Jagger 3one6. While it often sells above the $100 mark, I see that it is available for $77 shipped to the US from The Modern Man. But the razor that most intrigues me, and that was often mentioned, is the Dart.

I just used my new EJ 3one6 this last weekend and can say, it is a tremendous razor and, for the price you quoted, I would jump on it.

I appreciate all of the suggestions, although in some ways I was more interested in just hearing about everyone's opinion than in choosing a new razor for myself. I didn't do a careful tally, but I believe that the most mentions were for the Rockwell 6S. I never owned a 6S, but I did own a 6C, and I found the bulk of the head to be more than I liked. I prefer razors with a lower profile head. Another razor mentioned often was the Game Changer. I've owned all of the variations of the Game Changer, and while I agree it is a fine razor, it never shaved as closely as my Muhle Rocca. One razor that I was surprised that I didn't see was the Edwin Jagger 3one6. While it often sells above the $100 mark, I see that it is available for $77 shipped to the US from The Modern Man. But the razor that most intrigues me, and that was often mentioned, is the Dart.

Small maneuverable head you say? If you've never tried a Gillette New you may just love it, I sure do.

IMG_0056.jpeg

Top Bottom