What's new

Bespoke polos?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco -- That seems like a very reasonable price for a bespoke shirt, and with good care will last a long time.
They do, my first shirts from them are already several years old and are still in excellent conditions after heavy usage. By the way, they also made me a truly stunning bespoke 3-piece suit (waistcoat, jacket and trousers) for only €700. It fits like a glove and it's super sharp.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have my shirts made at "Sartoria Cardona", which has several boutiques here in Rome. Average price for a bespoke shirt is around €100. Usually, when I go there I have 2 of them made at the same time for me. I would say price point is very honest, considering the high quality provided.

For those starting out, I'd get one shirt first, and tweak it as needed. Once your new bespoke shirtmaker has the pattern perfected (and assuming he's kept track of the alterations and tweaks to the pattern) one can easily order two or more shirts at once, and be set for years.
my first shirts from them are already several years old and are still in excellent conditions after heavy usage.

It's remarkable how much use one can get out of a well-made shirt. So if one only needs a few shirts to meet one's needs for years ... the extra cost of the bespoke shirt falls into context and isn't so bad after all.

Aaaaaand one then has the daily pleasure of wearing a bespoke shirt!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
For those starting out, I'd get one shirt first, and tweak it as needed. Once your new bespoke shirtmaker has the pattern perfected (and assuming he's kept track of the alterations and tweaks to the pattern) one can easily order two or more shirts at once, and be set for years.

It's remarkable how much use one can get out of a well-made shirt. So if one only needs a few shirts to meet one's needs for years ... the extra cost of the bespoke shirt falls into context and isn't so bad after all.

Aaaaaand one then has the daily pleasure of wearing a bespoke shirt!
My hat is off before your wisdom, Sir!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
My hat is off before your wisdom, Sir!

... and mine to your sense of style.

1661202252186.png

Top Bottom