What's new

Beretta U22 Neos

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
That pistol is so freaking out there in looks it is cool. With a price tag under $300 why have I not seen more of these? The reviews are good, maybe its to radical for some folks.

Does anybody have one?

Wasn’t aware of it. It might be good for training grandkids with the web of the hand set well ahead of the back of the slide. It’s attractive too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a "modernized" combo of a Buckmark and Colt Woodsman. I have not handled the Neos, but at the price point I would suspect use of Zamak in the bolt and/or rail, and possibly as a barrel sleeve.

If you like it, give it a try. I'm not a fan of Beretta's designs overall, other than the 92FS and 92X with their frame mounted safeties.

That pistol is so freaking out there in looks it is cool. With a price tag under $300 why have I not seen more of these? The reviews are good, maybe its to radical for some folks.

Does anybody have one?
I've had one for a few years, and while cheap, it is way more accurate than my .22 Ruger auto. Ugly in my eyes, but I could squirrel hunt with it pretty easily. Absolutely dependable.

Top Bottom