What's new

Benchmade Infidel

When I saw it for sale at $150... I just couldn’t help myself. I mean, that’s not free, but it’s not the $200.00 I’m used to seeing either.

2747242B-2229-48BA-8668-FFED0C3C75B0.jpeg

I’m so excited, I even paid for two day shipping.

Now normally I prefer a black blade, and this knife has that option, but I know I’m going to abuse this thing and a black blade looks bad when abused I figure. Moreover, its spooky enough without the tactical black look, so silver it is.

Spiderco has a cool dagger as well, but it’s only sharpened on one side. I don’t need practical with a dagger. Hell, I don’t even need a dagger. l just want it. .

Anyone have a good dagger to show off? I’ll report back when mine gets here.

Can’t beat that for $150. Nice! A D2 dagger like that should last a very long time.

If it was a Les George or similar it would be $600-800.

Can’t beat that for $150. Nice! A D2 dagger like that should last a very long time.

If it was a Les George or similar it would be $600-800.
Thanks man!!

Yea, I’d love to support some artisan knife makers but I just don’t collect knives save one or two. I use my knives. Heck, I got a beautiful Lion Steel flip blade that I absolutely love here not that long ago, but it’s looking a bit rough already. So I do the mass produced thing or I’d be broke.

Benchmade and Spiderco are two companies that have never let me down.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Cannot go wrong with Benchmade; design seems excellent, daggers give you two edges and SD options ... what's not to like here? Congrats.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Thanks my brother

Daggers get frowns sometimes but again are useful for two edges.

Reminding me I should carry my Boker Swiss Baselard again.

Or SOG. Or Gerber ... :punk: Wait! I forgot the John Ek daggers!

AA

AA
Oh my! I think you should take some pi and share!

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.

AA
proxy.php

Legion

Staff member
One of the few I kept the box.

No; this is your dagger's thread! But we can start another...

I do like the lines on the Infidel!

AA

Seems like a good idea. I did a quick search, and there doesn't seem to be another one, so...

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I have a small but seriously lethal Cold-Steel dagger. It wasn't expensive. I also bought it not because I need it, but because it looked like a cool thing. I generally don't see any use for daggers these days, unless you like to maime or kill people in bar brawles.

I have a small but seriously lethal Cold-Steel dagger. It wasn't expensive. I also bought it not because I need it, but because it looked like a cool thing. I generally don't see any use for daggers these days, unless you like to maime or kill people in bar brawles.
The cold steel dagger is pretty cool. And yes, it’s a lot less expensive. Its certainly a viable option if you aren’t into brands, metals, and aren’t sure about what kind of utility you’re going to get from it. I thought about buying one, but I think Benchmade might be discontinuing the fixed blade Infidel, and I’d be mad if I missed it. I missed Fallkniven’s dagger after they discontinued it, and I really wanted that one too.

I‘m on board with not seeing much use in a dagger... but then, there’s not much use in much of anything in my house. All anyone ever needs is one knife. I know this because when I took a job away from home, I only brought one kitchen knife, and one pocket knife to the place. It was all I needed. A little boring though.

Top Bottom