What's new

Beltmaster.com Belts

I've seen reference to this site in some older threads. Does anyone have any direct (and more current) experience with their belts? They are very reasonably priced. I'm looking at the 1-1/8" dress belts in particular, but comments from experiences with any of their products is welcome. Do they hold up well? Comments I've read in older threads indicate that they are very good quality, but those threads are about 5 years old.

At their prices, you can get about 3 or 4 belts for the same price as say an Allen Edmonds belt currently on sale.

Thanks in advance guys!

Ben

I purchased a 1" belt from them last year to fit a vintage buckle. While it is not a belt I wear every day, I've been pleased.

I purchased a 1" belt from them last year to fit a vintage buckle. While it is not a belt I wear every day, I've been pleased.

Thanks John. I noticed on their website that, along with all the hundreds of options they have, they also offer just the leather for you to use with whatever buckle you might have. Kind of a nice option.

Ben

Yes. Many men that wear engine turned buckles purchase belts from that site and report good things. I needed a thin belt to work with the vintage engine turned buckle I had. I mentioned the need for a thin belt when I ordered, and I received a belt that was not too thick to work with my buckle. Now I don't know if they all were as thin as the one I received, I just know that I received what I needed. The belt is lined with sewn edges but no filler. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again if I needed a belt strap.

I have purchased several from there and though not a luxury quality belt, it serves the purpose at a value price. I can not complain about these guys and yes I would say I recommend them.

Thank you for your input gentlemen. While I'm primarily interested in quality and a belt that will last, I'd also like something that looks good as well. For the price on these, I don't think you can lose by trying one..... and their options are pretty much endless although their styles are mostly very basic. My first concern with a belt is that it won't fall apart or crack in a year or two with relatively regular use..... but a "luxury feel" and style matters to me as well.

Ben

Top Bottom