What's new

Belated “Hi”

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hi. I didn’t see this “Check in” Forum when I first joined a couple of weeks ago.

Looks like I am not the only one who didn't see this forum. I am also new, and I ended up doing my introduction in the haircare forum, but like you, I already had posts on the board prior. This is a huge forum, takes time to get used to, and I find myself being a bit overwhelmed with all the forums. Having said that however, I have been having a great time here so far.

This forum has a great bunch of folks who have expert knowledge in the craft of shaving and haircare. I have already made a few friends here, and you will too. Welcome to Badger & Blade! I began my shaving journey starting with a basic 2-bladed cartridge razor, then upgraded to 3-bladed, then finally 5-bladed. Until such point, I switched to electric shaving.

Good luck on your shaving journey! :)

Looks like I am not the only one who didn't see this forum. I am also new, and I ended up doing my introduction in the haircare forum, but like you, I already had posts on the board prior. This is a huge forum, takes time to get used to, and I find myself being a bit overwhelmed with all the forums. Having said that however, I have been having a great time here so far.

This forum has a great bunch of folks who have expert knowledge in the craft of shaving and haircare. I have already made a few friends here, and you will too. Welcome to Badger & Blade! I began my shaving journey starting with a basic 2-bladed cartridge razor, then upgraded to 3-bladed, then finally 5-bladed. Until such point, I switched to electric shaving.

Good luck on your shaving journey! :)
Thanks. There’s definitely a lot to learn and this is a great place to do just that. Welcome to you, too!

Top Bottom