What's new

Belated birthday brush

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Usually every year I try to make myself a new brush, this year time just flew by and didn't get around to it.
I was looking in my shop box of brushes waiting for me to do something with and I found this one that I turned awhile back, not sure why it was in there but I really like the grain and so I am going to set a knot and say happy birthday.
PXL_20211010_193436178~2.jpg

It's made from the amazing maple tree and red Cedar.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Usually every year I try to make myself a new brush, this year time just flew by and didn't get around to it.
I was looking in my shop box of brushes waiting for me to do something with and I found this one that I turned awhile back, not sure why it was in there but I really like the grain and so I am going to set a knot and say happy birthday.View attachment 1343322
Happy Birthday, Steve! Many happy more, Graydog!!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I was looking in my shop box of brushes waiting for me to do something with and I found this one that I turned awhile back, not sure why it was in there but I really like the grain and so I am going to set a knot and say happy birthday.View attachment 1343322
Happy Birthday, Steve. 🎂

Many Happy Returns. :🎉

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Happy Belated, Big Tuna. Hope you had a blast and got to fling some lather with that baby.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Funny story for you Sam ,
My one sister googled Graydog and a post that you put up in 2017 came up and you had called me a bad man 😂 she thought that you were mad at me for something 😂
I still stand by my statements. :tongue_sm

Top Bottom