What's new

Belated article on Solo, Saddleback, HLASKA and Mitchell Leather briefcases....

Hi all,
Here is the first of a three part series comparing several high-end gentleman's briefcases. The first part details the cases, what/how they're made, what makes them special and initial impressions/feedback. The second portion will be a detailed review of each after 6 months of use to see how usable their designs are and how practical each briefcase is. Finally the last portion will be approximately a year from now, to assess their build quality and how well they're standing up to daily use/abuse.

Hope you fellas enjoy! :thumbup:

My choice is the Saddleback Leather briefcase. I like the fact you can pack a laptop, some, notebooks, pens, smartphone, lunch and say a Nikon FM2 with three lenses. I'm sold on the style, quality, craftsmanship and it will outlast me.

I prefer the Mitchell bags because they are more versatile, can be used with a suit or dress casual. I may have to save my pennies for one of these!! Definitely a bag that will stand the test of time. I really like the Mitchell Messenger and Document briefcase below.

Mitchell Messenger
proxy.php

proxy.php

Document Briefcase
proxy.php

Argh! I have to wait a year? Where is my time machine since I want to buy one now!!! Haha, but in all actuality, thank you for doing this. Can't wait for the results!

Anyone know where I can get that Solo Briefcase in black? I could only find it in Espresso. I love the look of the Saddleback, but that is above my price range right now...too many AD's.

Top Bottom