What's new

Being Human US version.

Man i'm starting to love this show. In Oz it just started showing and I reckon it's heaps better than supernatural and that silly vampire diaries and teen wolf.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I've seen both versions. Loved the original British show. Didn't expect much from U.S. version, but was surprised; almost as good as the Brit, but not quite. The original, of course, is done with a British accent, which automatically makes it better.

I liked the UK version--I think I've only seen the first season. Was hesitant to watch the US one after the way Life on Mars was butchered.

i havent seen the uk version. US version is well worth the look.

the US version has good special effects, nice soundtrack and some humour with good acting and script.

hopefully i'll get to see the whole series and that they keep it going for a while.

Man i'm starting to love this show. In Oz it just started showing and I reckon it's heaps better than supernatural and that silly vampire diaries and teen wolf.

I agree. This is one of the few remaining show on the SyFi channel that I like. The acting is top notch.

Only ever seen the British version and it gets very dark towards the end when they've moved from Bristol to Barry near Cardiff in South Wales. Won't tell you what happens of course!

Excellent series

Gareth

Top Bottom