What's new

Beginner Help, please and thanks

Hi, if I may ask where do I buy samples from? I'm obviously new to the fragrance game, thanks to another members help I ordered my first cologne from eBay, Taxi. I've learned that I like BR, but I can't pay the type of money for a fragrance called a Bay Rum cologne, so any help that you gentleman can send my way I'd appreciate. Thanks for listening.

If you search the web for decants, you'll find a number of outfits selling small vials or sprayers (1-10ml, generally) of an astonishing array of fragrances. Just be aware that, like most luxury goods, there are scammers out there, so do your research on the vendor before entering your card into any web forms.

If you search the web for decants, you'll find a number of outfits selling small vials or sprayers (1-10ml, generally) of an astonishing array of fragrances. Just be aware that, like most luxury goods, there are scammers out there, so do your research on the vendor before entering your card into any web forms.
Thank you

my go-to sites are DecantX, Scent Split, and perfuum. FragranceLine has a good selection too, but seems more rare for them to have any sales going on.

I normally try to help out newbies as I was once one and was given help by good people. But I will have to say I'm sorry. As Scent is just something I can't deal with much. I wish I could enjoy it more but my job has ruined my smeller. Now I can enjoy basic scents like lime, Lemon, and other basic scents.

I hope you find what you're looking for. If you want a big, bold manly scent I recommend you pick up some shave soap called Midnight Stag from Chiseled Face. I love the stuff. But it's not for all. I don't think they make a matching cologne. For aftershave, I stick with Pinaud. Low cost and basic. Kinda like me.

Top Bottom