What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2022

Stay Puffy from Brewyard Brewing (stout w/ marshmallow & graham cracker, on nitro).

E139262B-BCD1-42AD-B158-CA1D413DD829.jpeg

I am so very happy to see a number of Tripel-style beers (Belgian or otherwise), along with some stouts in this thread. Going by the beer fridge in the store, there's IPA, double IPA, hazy IPA, and a selection of lame lagers, none of which interest me...and, if I'm lucky, Pranqster. I'll be tracking down some of what I've seen here. :)

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I am so very happy to see a number of Tripel-style beers (Belgian or otherwise), along with some stouts in this thread. Going by the beer fridge in the store, there's IPA, double IPA, hazy IPA, and a selection of lame lagers, none of which interest me...and, if I'm lucky, Pranqster. I'll be tracking down some of what I've seen here. :)
I agree. There are some some really good IPA variants out there but there are also a LOT of very poor examples.

Being Friday night, I'll throw up a deuce here. Well, how about "post up!"

First, a Lawson's Kiwi. From the Green Mountains to yer 'ead!
20220121_204829.jpg

Followed up by a timid little Middle Ages barrel-aged Imperial Stout, barely hitting 12%. Really liking that one. About as good as it gets on this -17 degree evening! Had the great pleasure of enjoying one on cask last weekend.
20220121_224834.jpg

Top Bottom