Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
So far......
60E4C3AD-21F5-4928-A166-51020824EC51.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
How‘s that Trippel? I saw it today while at the liquor store and almost got it. Instead I got the Dominga Mimosa Sour, and the Summer Bliss Tropical Wheat from New Belgium
I like it, it’s not as yeasty as some Belgians I’ve had. A lot of reviews mention banana esters but I don’t get that. Just a light sweetness, the Abv is above 8 but it doesn’t drink like it.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I think that banana flavor comes from the type of yeast used maybe. I see a lot of German and Belgian beers mention banana flavor or aroma. I pick it up a lot in Hefeweizen.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IMG_20210504_131552275~2.jpg

A family member is a beer salesman. 25¢ for the near expired or dented cans!

I've been trying lots of flavored beers. I thought I'd hate them. There really isn't much flavor in these; just enough to make it interesting. But if you tried THIS particular beer I think you'd be able to guess korrectly that it's Mango in a blind taste test.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Supposedly these Bigfoot beers age well over 3-5 years. So I have 3 bottles put back and going to test that out. Summer Bliss - delish. Dominga Mimosa Sour - yummy. Bigfoot Barleywine - that will put hair on your chest. Nutty, malty, thick, beer. Yowza.

216570F5-75A5-4F2B-9FE8-988F8225FC47.jpeg
36A03163-FA10-4679-94BF-3C7EE0139875.jpeg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Supposedly these Bigfoot beers age well over 3-5 years. So I have 3 bottles put back and going to test that out. Summer Bliss - delish. Dominga Mimosa Sour - yummy. Bigfoot Barleywine - that will put hair on your chest. Nutty, malty, thick, beer. Yowza.

View attachment 1262131View attachment 1262132

Bigfoot has a very special place in my liver. If my homebrew club had a mascot, it would be Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. We buy a keg of it every year for Dixie Cup.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Bigfoot has a very special place in my liver. If my homebrew club had a mascot, it would be Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. We buy a keg of it every year for Dixie Cup.
It’s very good but I don’t think I could do a keg of it. I’m glad we got the Busch Light for our camping trips :lol:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I'd be happy if I could find some Schlitz that tasted the way Schlitz tasted in 1970. In the Giant Imperial Quart size bottle, of course.

I haven't bothered looking.

Top Bottom