What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
This stuff will put hair on your chest. Strong, full of flavor, don’t drink more than 3 in one setting.

54C5F8EB-D5B5-446C-8346-CB29688E7AD9.jpeg

This brew is from Thanksgiving. It's a local brown ale with ginger and molasses. VERY strong molasses flavor. Not sure I'd purchase this one, but fun to try.

ElecReindeer.jpg

And then, decided to celebrate a win over the local team yesterday by going back to the Smoked Coffee Porter with Bourbon while grilling dinner.
Homebrew.jpg

I was going to crack one of the Christmas beers at the house, but we went out. I have said I avoid Prairie, but X-mas 💣 looked 🧨, so I went for it. Along the lines of Xocoveza and delicious!
C5360EE7-BACB-419C-A8AA-B40FB5A78F96.jpeg66782509-D23A-4D33-8283-96C679FB31B3.jpeg
No Sorachi Ace hops in this brew!

Last edited:
20201203_124737.jpg

The start of a large gift box of glass crowlers from a friend. I'm grateful, but the gesture is full of upper Midwest, Swedish/Norwegian hospitality that borders on excess; there's almost too much beer here!😳 This ones's tart and crisp, named after a local sports radio program.

1F6803EF-4CD1-4C5D-9E49-F152C28960E8.jpeg
Consumed about half of this Big Top (Sarasota) Dry Irish Stout last evening, too. It was done well, just not exceptional.

Had two, Seismic Brewing Co. Magnetic Midnight Black Lager and Victory Brewing Company Golden Monkey Tripel. They were both pretty good, I think I prefer the Golden Monkey. My wife sure didn't but she absolutely loathes triples so that wasn't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom