What's new

Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
We all make mistakes right? :lol:
Yup. I drank a 12pk of those Seltzers and the next DAY I had the worst hangover I’ve ever had. They are 6% ABV and taste nothing at all like beer. Taste like flavored water. And went down just like it. That was the last time I drank them. The Naturdays are not that bad. No better or worse than any other cheap beer.

What kind of kegerator you working with there? Co2 tank?
I have a Kegco. I ordered it from the Beverage Factory. Keg works is another good online source. I recently rebuilt it as a two tap with
A5B28174-7B44-47C2-BFF2-A813A0915F33.jpeg
2EDB4C97-756B-42C2-8B33-0EA7509AE4D8.jpeg
3B11B172-3123-44A4-9E8A-AB644B2B0864.jpeg
upgraded Perlick faucets. The keg in now is a slim quarter and there is room still for a sixtel (hopefully picking up tomorrow). There is also room to tap two sixtels and store a third. Two slim quarters do not fit.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
That’s awesome! I been checking out kegerators. I don’t think I”ll get one though.

20200921_192202.jpg

Somos Extremos coffee golden ale from Oliphant. Wish I had a better review. Really not bad, but nothing to make it stand out. A basic golden ale with coffee thrown in. Nice artwork on the can, though!

Don

20200925_173948.jpg

Foxtoberfest from Spiral Brewery, Hastings, MN. Great to see this brewery getting their products out in the marketplace. This one is another solid offering from them.

New Glarus+Octoberfest=Staghorn!
20200925_184304.jpg

A much anticipated seasonal from Dan and Deb Carey. I'm biased; best Octoberfest I've had.

Don

^^^
Food looks too... "healthy"..., Rick. Is something wrong?:biggrin1:

Don
😁 Wasn’t planning on food walking in, but the Chicken Salad Salad caught my eye! Plan B was the Irish Pub down the road for some...denser...food!

02965FA8-CB67-4FDC-967C-405AD2909E2E.jpeg

I walked into the craft beer retail shop after work tonight. I was looking for fall beverages: ciders, Oktoberfests, Saisons, and I walked out with this bottle and a few others. I love the earthy funk and overripe fruit in Saisons, like Bru Man Chu, but this one has a healthy dose of tart acid after that funky note. Good beer, just not my favorite style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom