What's new

Beer delivery!

Decided to place an order with a one of my favourite craft ale brewers as I've missed them in lockdown (I used to buy them at a local food and drink market).

Box of porters, stout and dark ale arrived today including a limited edition whiskey cask aged ale 🍺 😍

20210331_111338.jpg20210331_111547.jpg20210331_112014.jpg20210331_112250.jpg

All of the breweries here in Columbus went to been delievery about a year ago and I think most of them are doing just as well now as they were before the pandemic.
You cant beat buying beer online and having it delivered to your door.

I order beer from Brock Street Brewery all the time. They deliver next day and usually throw in a few free beers with every order. And they are up the street from me.

I love their Session IPA as it is under 4% and tastes like a full bodied hoppy IPA. And doesn’t put me on my @$$!

Absolutely wonderful! Looks like a carbon copy of an order I would have placed! All bombers/750mls? Anyway, please post some photos of your haul in the BOTD thread 2021. I wish we could order from breweries in my state.

Absolutely wonderful! Looks like a carbon copy of an order I would have placed! All bombers/750mls? Anyway, please post some photos of your haul in the BOTD thread 2021. I wish we could order from breweries in my state.

No, they are are all 330ml bottles. The brewery only does 330ml bottles or 5 litre Mini Kegs of some of their beers. Will do, haven't decided which one to try tonight yet, but will post a picture when I do!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Texas breweries can't deliver within Texas, but retailers can (at present). We've done that a couple of times!

Top Bottom