What's new

Been Around...

Just wanted to say hello again. I'm Tom. I've been away from B&B for many years. (As in lost and forgot my Acct and old email). At one point I was a contributor with hundreds of posts, and frequented the BST and many of the sub forums regularly. I joined back in '09, back in the days of Joel, Mantic59, Popeye, Gunny, and of course Marco amongst others. Yeah, I've lurked from time to time.

Needless to say I started running out of product in my shave den. I had serious AS/AD at one time and had aquired more than one man probably should lol. But eventually consumption is the end result of this lifestyle/hobby. So orders were placed, and naturally it led back to B&B. I've always enjoyed my time here, and I look forward to spending more time here again.

Who knows? I might even be partially qualified this time around to help some newbies at this point. FWIW, I still feel like a newbie after all these years. Sometimes.

Welcome back.

sun-rays.jpg

[QUOTE="MTom, post: 10678404, member: 130713]

Who knows? I might even be partially qualified this time around to help some newbies at this point. FWIW, I still feel like a newbie after all these years. Sometimes.
[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. I started wet shaving in 1967, but got seduced by cartridge razors in the 80’s. Now I’m back to wet shaving and feel like a complete newbie.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Nice to see you posting again Tom. You can mostly find Joel in the Brown Leaf Forum. Marco hangs out in the Newbie section but is a jack of all trades around here.

Top Bottom