What's new

Been a while here's my updated den

I've been wet shaving since January of this year... I may have a problem

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 89
Can't wait for the software I ordered yesterday to get here it's been a wild ride so far but I'm dialing down my preferences (and slowly trying to convert people)

Everything fits in one pic..... you don't have a problem.

Lol fair enough

What the Viper man said! It took three photos to showcase all of my kit when I decided to display them a week or so ago, and that was after selling off 5 razors, 3 soaps and an aftershave! Believe it or don't, but I was a minimalist before April of this year (one brush, one razor, 2 creams/soaps, 2 aftershaves).

*the AD is strong in this one...* o_O

Everything fits in one pic..... you don't have a problem.

I've been using a brush/soap for about a year and a half, and it's been nearly a year since I jumped back into DE shaving (my first shave was with my Father's super speed loaded with a Gillette blue blade more than a few years ago).

The box full of vintage brushes I picked up the past few months that are awaiting reknotting/restoration would require a separate shot of their own.

It seems to me that you've been slacking off. Best step it up quick and get fully codependent with the rest of us lunatics, we're counting on you! :a17:

No one else said it, so I will ... Nice travel kit. :lol:

Remember, it isn't the size of your den ...

Lol you guys are great that's why I joined here lol, and yea I guess compared to a bunch of guys here I'm very minimalist but at least i know what I like now for example I love the FatBoy but am not too crazy bout the slim, and I love open combs and god do I love straights lol

Top Bottom