What's new

Bed-In-A-Box (Casper, Leesa, Tuft & Needle...) Opinions?

Has anyone here ever purchased one of those bed-in-a-box mattresses? I'd like to hear about your experiences and general opinions.

Thanks for your help.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
We bought a 13" Night Therapy Brand from Sam's Club 2 years ago, so far no complaints. It doesn't sleep hot like some other foam beds, and is as comfortable as I'd want it to be.

Got a Leesa mattress when we bought our new house a year ago. I think it's great, best sleep I've had in years compared to our old spring mattress, and it sleeps cool, even here in Texas. The wife is a little less enthusiastic about it, but she's adjusted.

Perhaps the best part about a lot of these "beds in a box" is the return policy. Many of them offer full refunds within 100 days. Leesa's offer was even easier, as all you have to do is donate it to a charity rather than with returning it.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Leesa's offer was even easier, as all you have to do is donate it to a charity rather than with returning it.

Smart on their part. They can't re-sell them and due to the material content, need to dump them in a controlled fashion.

We got one a couple of years ago from Costco or Sams and I love it. The wife, not as much but she doesn't have the back problems that I have.

I pulled the trigger on a Loom and Leaf. Had all the features I was looking for. A little more expensive than Leesa or Casper, but a bit more luxurious too.

Hoping for the best when in arrives in a couple of weeks.

Purchased an Nest - Alexander Hybrid with pocketed coils as a base and memory foam over the top last year and we love it. Comfy and not too hot. Only one year in but is wearing well.

I would agree with Mike that mattress just don't last as long as we would like. But as long as the replacement costs aren't too high, I can live with it.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Tuft & Needle - "The internet's most comfortable mattress". What's that mean? The price is very very reasonable if it's as comfy as it sounds.

Tuft & Needle - "The internet's most comfortable mattress". What's that mean? The price is very very reasonable if it's as comfy as it sounds.

That's the million dollar question. Comfort is relative to the end user. You'll rip your hair out researching all of the bed-in-a-box (BIAB) options out there should you decide to venture down that dark path.

The great thing about most of these BIAB sellers is that they have a very generous return policy.

While I'm not sure which one we got, since the wife did the ordering while I was out of town, she got a full memory foam mattress from amazon, and we are going on our 4th? year on it... still the most comfortable bed I've owned/slept in. Almost every time I lay down I end up thinking how much I love my bed. lol

Tuft & Needle has this great “try it for a while” program. Buy it. Sleep on it for up to 100 days. Don’t like it? They come get it and you get your money back. Then they donate the used mattress to a charitable organization.
Nice.
I’d buy another in a Dixie minute.....

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
“The internet’s most comfortable mattress”. Gotta be a marketing genius to come up with that. A claim that can’t be proven true or false. From now on I claim the internets most distinguished mustache.

I’m willing to give them a try at that price and with that warranty.

Is that ten full years...or prorated? Big difference.

“How long does the Warranty coverage last?
This Warranty for your new Tuft & Needle mattress lasts for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. We don't pro-rate the terms (i.e., we don't reduce the total amount as time goes on).”

From now on I claim the internets most distinguished mustache.
Too late. I already called it.
20171218_203246.jpg

I actually live down the street from their headquarters. Figured I'd check them out next time we're in the market.

Top Bottom