What's new

Beards, there are beards everywhere.

It's the beardo products that need to go away - seriously. Beard wash?

Beard wash. Let that settle in.

Alexander the Great - Wikipedia

AA

I tend to think there are beard people who don’t know that washing a beard is something that needs to be done. Beards can develop and certain stink or smell, and of the owner can be oblivious to the scent or odor.
I shampoo mine. My FIL, who has worn a beard since the 70’s, shampoos and conditions his.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I tend to think there are beard people who don’t know that washing a beard is something that needs to be done. Beards can develop and certain stink or smell, and of the owner can be oblivious to the scent or odor.
I shampoo mine. My FIL, who has worn a beard since the 70’s, shampoos and conditions his.
That makes total sense. I never condition my hair, but I did my beard when I had one. It softens it up a bit for the wife.

The funny thing is, girls in their 20s and 30s don't seem to mind the look if social media is anything to go by.

I'm on Twitter and Facebook, but have not seen any of these 20 and 30 something girls with their beards and skinny jeans . . . I must not be doing it right.

I wore an earring before they became fashionable. Stopped when everyone and their schnauzer started getting pierced.

I had ink before everyone and their granny were going under the needle. I may get one more, but that's it.

I wore a goatee, because that is all that would look good on me. Now that every accountant and day trader is trying to look like Paul Bunyan, I think it's redundant.

In short, I am a "trend" luddite. If everyone were wet shaving, I would probably go back to my Phillishave.

Okay, maybe not that . . .

Top Bottom