What's new

Beards Might Be for Fighting

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm sensing some fighting talk.
Being that most of the rebel military leaders were Union officers before they broke their vow to uphold the Constitution, then the words are valid. Most of the typical Joes in the rebel army had little choice in the matter (as has been the case throughout most wars in history), so I don’t level the word treason at them. The war was about rich land owners not wanting to give up their free labor. Again, most wars in history are about rich people wanting to keep or gain resources.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I seriously doubt a cutless would get through mine much less a punch.
F3AA7B9C-4EE4-4EA9-AD07-5CF11514A24A.jpeg

Being that most of the rebel military leaders were Union officers before they broke their vow to uphold the Constitution, then the words are valid. Most of the typical Joes in the rebel army had little choice in the matter (as has been the case throughout most wars in history), so I don’t level the word treason at them. The war was about rich land owners not wanting to give up their free labor. Again, most wars in history are about rich people wanting to keep or gain resources.
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I am sorry if that offended you.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I am sorry if that offended you.
Oh, you didn’t offend me. I just wanted to clear up that I didn’t think everyone who participated were traitors, just the leaders. Most had no choice in the matter.

Top Bottom