What's new

Bearded Jack's - Where he go?

I'm on my last puck of Bearded Jack's, who makes an fantastic Old-Spice scented soap. One of the underrated soaps, great lather, awesome scent, very good post-shave feel. I put it up there with Stirling & Tabac, just a really enjoyable soap. His soaps seem to have disappeared from eBay and anywhere else online. Anybody know where he went? - I'd really like to buy a few pucks of his soap, but alas, he's nowhere to be found.

I don't know either, but Stirling Spice and Soap Commander Endurance are both good Old Spice scented soaps.

I've used the Stirling Spice before, the scent isn't a dead ringer, but good and strong! (That from somebody who uses Tabac, who's strength might pale in comparison). Haven't used Soap Commander Endurance, but have been thinking of giving it a whirl after the holidays. - The Bearded Jack was like $4 a puck when I bought it, and for the price was a steal.

I also get a fix from some Old Spice shaving cream I bought at the local Indian Bazaar/Market. (They also bring in Palmolive original and lime now and then, which usually isn't available in the US). They sell them both for under $3 a tube, where the eBay vendors are getting $7-$8 a tube most days.

The Old Spice from India I don't think is that good and just gave my tube to a friend for his soon to be son-in-law. It is mild compared to Soap Commander's Endurance. Pair the Endurance with their AS balm and it is a nice shave experience. I can't compare it to Sterling but have had Mama Bears Aged Spice and that is not that good either.

The Palmolive shave cream in the green tube is a nice soap and the scent is pleasant also.

Top Bottom