What's new

Beard patches and coloring gray hair

Sooner or later it will all be gray. I understand the gray patches and unevenness. In the 80s when I grew a full bushy dark beard every Labor to Memorial day, I had a circle of gray on the right side of my chin about the size of a half-dollar. Looked weird but I left it. I've been clean shaven since a second job in the 90s banned beards. Now retired, my beard would probably look like my #1 buzz cut - 1/3 dark hairs, 2/3 silver. The silver areas look like bald patches on my head, but I don't care. I never wanted to look like everyone else anyway.
I don't mind the gray on my head. Just don't want people thinking I did a crazy bad job trimming my 'stache. Just tried twirling it to a point today. Finally long enough for a proper handlebar! Looks fine twisted together. No more dye. Yeah!
That would be something else! The filling in is for his “patches of no-growth areas on [his] cheeks...”
Alternatively Chia pet application might help in a pinch
Oh, sorry, thought you were posting in reply to me without quoting. Makes perfect sense in response to OP. :)

Last edited:
Rogaine does work
But you won't notice anything for 3 or 4 months and you have to use it for ever. Once you stop the new hair falls out.

Top Bottom